Wednesday 28 December 2011

The tune was done in twenty minutes

Last Week Dhanush performed live in Mumbai, his first stage performance. Says the actor shyly, "Earlier I had sung a song for my brother filmmaker Selvaraghavan's audio release. That's my only live performance so far. I wasn't nervous about performing this time. If I was a professional singer, I'd worry. But I'm an amateur, so it didn't matter if I went off-key." Now this week Dhanush took Kolkata by storm. Says Dhanush humbly, "Kolkata was a great experience. It was an overwhelming experience." Next, Dhanush will perform live in Delhi. Says the actor, "God has been very kind to me. I had a great year. I couldn't have asked for more. Now I'm just going to focus on shooting the song for my wife's film. Let's see where it goes from there. It will be shot in the first week of January." Dhanush's wife, Aishwarya, is directing him in 3. And the song 'Kolaveri Di' is already a big hit. "It seems the song has become bigger than the film. But the film has a solid and novel script. Once people see the film, they'll see the song as just a part of the narration." Dhanush is refreshingly matter-of-fact about 'Kolaveri'. "It's just a song, just a phase. It will pass. I am one of those people who don't know how to speak proper English. But I manage. Speaking the English language was initially a huge problem for me, so I knew how to connect with people like me. I knew what words to choose so that they connect with people who are not fluent in English." Dhanush has no illusions about the quality of the lyrics. "It's not poetry. Whatever silly words came to my mind I used it in the song. It's just like any composition, nothing special. A group of us gen-next kids me, Shruti Haasan, my wife Aishwarya and the composer Annirudh were open to ideas. The tune was done in twenty minutes. As soon as I heard the song, the words simply came to my mind spontaneously. I wanted the words to be understood by everybody regardless of whether they know English or not."


The tune was done in twenty minutes video

Related News:-

  • Twenty Sided - Uncool the new cool


  • I sort of gave Minecraft my unofficial Game of The Year last year. Most people avoided doing that because the game wasn’t “done” yet. The endpoint of Minecraft ...
  • The Twenty Twos


  • The Twenty Twos' Official Website on Sony Music. The Twenty Twos are: Jenny Christmas – vox/guitar Terrah Schroll – keys/vox Hannah Moorhead – bass Jonny Cragg – drums ...
  • The tune of Irony


  • Life is Ironic.. Dont u think? My name means "Unknown".. but u know me now.. Or Do you? Irony sings to me. In various colors.
  • The Looney Tunes Show - Wikiquote


  • Looney Tunes are the most popular cartoon series in theaters from 1942 to 1969. Colorized editions are perennially broadcast on television down to the present day.
  • The :20 Minute Workout Page!


  • A Page for the ':20 Minute Workout' TV exercise show from the early 1980's. Credits, Magazine article, photos, updates.
  • Improbable Research


  • The 2011 Ceremony Watch the promo for the 2011 Ig Nobel webcast! Shop the Improbable Research® store! Get books about improbable research and the Ig Nobel Prizes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...