Monday 26 December 2011

I am getting ready for some fist of fury

With several interesting films like Housefull 2, Rowdy Rathore, Joker, Khiladi 786 - Made In Punjab and Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2 lined up for arrival, one does expect an exciting year ahead for Akshay. Though between Desi Boyz and Housefull 2 there would be an almost 6 months gap, guess the break here would be only short-lived as after the Sajid Khan film, 2012 could well be one super-busy year for him. "Aah, certainly yes! I wasn't hatching eggs while I was away", laughs Akshay, "I have finished almost three films, signed three more, just promoted and released one (Desi Boyz) while currently getting trained for my current action film (Rowdy Rathore). I can happily express that my fists are back in action. I have so much more to bring for you all next year. I can only pray that you are as much up for it as I am." Perhaps one can clearly say that since audience too is seemingly glad to see Akshay coming out of Tees Maar Khan, Thank You, Action Replayy and Khatta Meetha zone. Looking at the choice of films that he is doing in 2012, seems like there has been a conscious call on Akshay's part to shift genres. "Well, you can say that but then look carefully at my last two years", reflects Akshay, "I have always made a conscious effort to work in films belonging to genres that are as versatile as possible. I have had a massive comedy with Housefull, then there was this swinging 70s with Action Replayy followed by an intense family drama like Patiala House and then an action-comedy in the form of Thank You. My bare-chest 'family dramedy' with Desi Boyz added on to versatility isn't it? I don't think one can really call that repetitive, right?" Though one wonders whether all would agree as of now but 2012 seems to be bringing Akshay in a new light altogether, what with films like Rowdy Rathore and Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2 promising 'Khiladi Kumar' to be back in action mode with Housefull 2 promising some good dose of action as well. "Yes, I am getting ready for some fist of fury", declares Akshay, "I have some great action scripts in my hands so now I am throwing myself at my punch bag." We too keenly await all the action Akshay.


I am getting ready for some fist of fury video

Related News:-

  • Why am i scared to fight? - Yahoo! Answers


  • ok so here's the deal. since around middle school, when ever i think im going to get into a fight i get so scared i feel like a little girl. im in my late 20's now and it does ...
  • Training & Prep | Tough Mudder


  • BASIC FITNESS REQUIREMENTS Tough Mudder will punish you, no matter your shape, size, or current level of fitness. As such, we encourage all Mudders to
  • No Really: SWAT Team Raids House…


  • I know Mike Riggs just mentioned it in the morning links, but if this story isn't a wake-up call about the militarization of police and criminalization of everything, then I'm ...
  • NYCC: Ultimate Comics Universe Reborn


  • Ever since the decision was made at Marvel Comics to give the Ultimate Comics line and universe a strong reboot, the watchword set by Editor-in-Chief Axel Alonso was ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...