Sunday 20 November 2011

Taylor Lautner Fought For A Shirt In 'Breaking Dawn'

'I got it down to one time ... and it literally lasts for two seconds,' he tells MTV News about fewer shirtless scenes.By Kara Warner with reporting by Josh Horowitz Taylor Lautner in "Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" Photo: Summit Poor Taylor Lautner. Ever since he ripped off his shirt to reveal a noticeably buffed-up bod in "New Moon," his fans and filmmakers have been clamoring to see more of those defined abs of his, much to the young actor's embarrassment. We don't like being the bearer of bad news, but it seems as though Lautner's ab exposure peaked in "Eclipse." Why? Because there is only one very brief moment of shirtlessness in "Breaking Dawn - Part 1," and if Lautner has his way, that's all we're going to get from here on out. "I got it down to one time, one time in the movie, and it literally lasts for two seconds," Lautner told MTV News proudly of his single shirtless shot. "There was some negotiating for sure, oh yeah. There were more [shirtless scenes] when I read the original script, trust me," he said. "And I got it down to a very, very small amount, which I was so happy with." Say it ain't so! Surely this is his strategy to leave his fans wanting more? "No, it's just so I don't have to freeze to death while I'm filming this movie. I don't know why people don't believe me; it's uncomfortable," he protested. "Everybody on set, the crew, the cast are wearing clothes; bundles of clothes. And I'm just chillin' there naked. It's uncomfortable." We know one man who might be pleased to hear about Lautner's lack of shirtless scene work: Robert Pattinson. "The only thing [that was difficult about filming the sex scene] is the vanity aspect," Pattinson told us recently. "Taylor [Lautner] just ruined the whole series for me. As soon as he buffed up, I went, 'Well, I'm throwing in the towel' on 'New Moon.' " Check out everything we've got on "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1." For young Hollywood news, fashion and "Twilight" updates around the clock, visit HollywoodCrush.MTV.com. Related Videos MTV Rough Cut: Taylor Lautner Related Photos The Evolution Of: Taylor Lautner


Taylor Lautner Fought For A Shirt In 'Breaking Dawn' video

Related News:-

  • Taylor Lautner


  • Taylor Lautner on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Science and more, Sign up and share your ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...