Saturday 26 November 2011

"With a college teacher like Chitrangda, it would be tempting to obey"

Desi Boyz has released and the strip-study session between Akshay Kumar and Chitrangda Singh has expectedly managed quite some attention for itself. While it hasn't obviously gone the whole hog a la American Pie series, one can well see some 'mature romance' building between the duo in and around the scene. Since this was a first for both the actors on screen, one is tempted to ask how they went about doing the scene with a straight fact without bursting into laughter. "It's called professionalism my dear friend", winks Akshay, "Naah, I am just kidding; I just thought that it was a perfectly ironic thing to say. Having said that, it would be tempting for any student with a college teacher like her to obey instantly." On a serious note he adds, "In any case this was the first time we were acting together and there were a lot of funny moments on the first day where I would have to intently react to her lines. However it did happen that I ended up missing my own lines. On the other hand, it also happened that she watched me doing a scene so intently that she would freeze. All of this led to some good laughter though as we would completely forget about what came next." While he and Chitrangda were enjoying some good fun and frolic together, seems like Deepika Padukone was missing from the action. After being paired with him in Housefull and Chandni Chowk To China, this time around she has John Abraham for company despite Akshay being around in Desi Boyz. "As you can now see, Deepika and I do have moments for sure. Having said that, I can't stand her in the film. We have that typical relationship where we hate each other because we both love John so much. While I think that she is just a money grabbing girlfriend, she feels that I am holding John. In fact in the middle of their engagement, I even scream that she is not good enough for him; that's the level of intensity with which I am protective over John." While he goes on to add that Deepika is definitely John's girl in the film, they share great chemistry on screen and are also a couple for many more films to come in future, he also has some good words to share about his first time pairing with Chitrangda. "That sassy innocence is what makes us look so good together in the film", he says, "Both Chitrangda and I required obnoxious nerves for most of our scenes and it was a pleasure working with someone who cared so much for the film."


"With a college teacher like Chitrangda, it would be tempting to obey" video

Related News:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...